SchoolStream conducts its training session through online webinars. Our objective is to ensure each client is ready to use the system to perform their daily duties when the system is deployed. Each user's role and their related responsibilities in the system will be discussed in detail. We also train your power users in the system to perform "level-one" support, so our client has the capacity to build a help desk to support its users if they need to.
SchoolStream offers aditional training packages to provide capped training-fee options for districts that may need multiple training sessions to help cover and retain the systems operational knowledge, save the clients budget, and still allow our clients to maintain highly efficient staff.
SchoolStream provides technical support to assist members as part of your membership. Our objective is to ensure the best user experience while members are using the system to perform their daily duties.
SchoolStream offers an optional Premium Support Package to assist clients that may have limited resources to help them support their staff. The package is designed to minimize the clients support workload and system enhancement demands triggered by the continuous changing needs of the educational environment.
Testimonials, See what your peers have to say
For over 14 years, our Collaborative Network has helped districts collaborate more efficiently to better educate our future generations and to do more with less. SchoolStream is in 31 states with a 95% client retention rate.
- "Our district has been using SchoolStream Forms for almost a year and a half now. In that time, we've submitted over 26,000 forms. The system has been very user friendly, both for end users as well as IT staff. Form design and routing is straightforward and requires no programming. Requests for enhancements or new features have been well-received and included in newer releases of the system. Paper reduction is always a goal in our district, and SchoolStream Forms has been a welcome tool in our efforts to reduce paper and improve efficiency."
-DeSoto County School District, Florida
- "Our application rate doubled the first year we implemented the Job Applicant Manager."
-Cambridge Public Schools, Massachusetts
- "This application system is one of the easiest systems our district has used."
-Chippewa Valley Schools, Michigan
- "SchoolStream has helped us increase efficiency throughout the district and has realized significant operational cost savings for Coachella Unified School District. We depend on the system for all types of business processes from bid management to streamlining the forms in our district."
-Coachella Valley Unified School District, Florida
- "Absolutely Love It!"
-Cedar Rapids Public Schools, Iowa
- "SchoolStream has allowed me to screen, review and send out applications in an efficient manner. Principals get much better quality applicants and have been able to hire in much less time."
-Ferguson-Florissant School District, Missouri