SchoolStream provides training videos for each application as the primary training delivery method. This allows users to learn how to use the system at their own learning speed and available time. Training videos are integrated in each application and users can access it any time when they need to refresh their skills. This approach helps our clients manage the change easier and provides a reliable usage support to all the users all the time.
Training videos will be provided to all users for free at the initial product deployment stage and afterwards will be continuously available as a monthly subscription option. Online webinars focused on usage experiences of different applications are also hosted continuously throughout the year. Users can exchange experiences and learn from each other on how to do their jobs easier and more efficiently. Our objective is to ensure each user is ready to use the system to perform their daily duties with confidence and efficiency.
SchoolStream offers additional training packages for districts that may need instructor lead trainings for different reasons to help clients retain a highly proficient staff with utilizing SchoolStream applications.
SchoolStream provides technical support to assist members as part of your membership. Our objective is to ensure the best user experience while members are using the system to perform their daily duties.
SchoolStream offers an optional Premium Support Package to assist clients that may have limited resources to help them support their staff. The package is designed to minimize the clients support workload and system enhancement demands triggered by the continuous changing needs of the educational environment.
Testimonials, See what your peers have to say
For over 14 years, our Collaborative Network has helped districts collaborate more efficiently to better educate our future generations and to do more with less. SchoolStream is in 31 states with a 95% client retention rate.
- "Our district has been using SchoolStream Forms for almost a year and a half now. In that time, we've submitted over 26,000 forms. The system has been very user friendly, both for end users as well as IT staff. Form design and routing is straightforward and requires no programming. Requests for enhancements or new features have been well-received and included in newer releases of the system. Paper reduction is always a goal in our district, and SchoolStream Forms has been a welcome tool in our efforts to reduce paper and improve efficiency."
-DeSoto County School District, Florida
- "Our application rate doubled the first year we implemented the Job Applicant Manager."
-Cambridge Public Schools, Massachusetts
- "This application system is one of the easiest systems our district has used."
-Chippewa Valley Schools, Michigan
- "SchoolStream has helped us increase efficiency throughout the district and has realized significant operational cost savings for Coachella Unified School District. We depend on the system for all types of business processes from bid management to streamlining the forms in our district."
-Coachella Valley Unified School District, Florida
- "Absolutely Love It!"
-Cedar Rapids Public Schools, Iowa
- "SchoolStream has allowed me to screen, review and send out applications in an efficient manner. Principals get much better quality applicants and have been able to hire in much less time."
-Ferguson-Florissant School District, Missouri