SchoolStream provides Platform as a Service (PaaS) process automation solutions for all members of the K12 and higher education Industry. This product uses innovative Collaborative Network (CN) technology developed by Right Response, LLC.
SchoolStream is the best Value on Investment (VOI) business automation platform in the K12 and higher education industries. It is proven to save cost and increase efficiency for districts and educational organizations nationwide across 31 states. The differences between SchoolStream’s PaaS approach and other SaaS solutions are:
- Lowest Cost - Per application cost is the most competitive in the industry with the highest quality; it is the most cost-effective solution in the industry.
- Integrated – All applications can talk to each other; data can be exchanged and cross referenced. SchoolStream architecture is designed to integrate with pre-existing systems, external suppliers, or organizations with proper authority controls.
- Comprehensive – there are more than 30 proven applications ready to be used on the platform, and two to three new applications are added each year.
- Customizable – All applications are customizable to match 100% of your daily business processes. SchoolStream’s flexible process mapping capability also provides the organization an opportunity to be more efficient through process reengineering.
- Easy to Maintain – All applications have built in features to allow clients to handle personnel and organizational changes. Administrators can swap different people in and out of various roles easily, without any additional support.
- Easy to Use – All applications have a common UI which drastically reduces the learning curve when implementing new applications. Each application has integrated video instructions that users can reference any time when they need help.
SchoolStream provides two platforms for clients of different sizes and with different automation needs. Both platforms support all SchoolStream applications.
Designed for organizations that are trying to automate business processes in different departments and worksites to save material and resource costs, reduce staff work load, and increase operational efficiency.Adaptive Management Platform (video)
Adaptive Management Platform is an intelligent system built on top of the Total Business Automation Platform. It allows organizations to define Key Performance Indices (KPIs) and Managing Rules. The system monitors the KPIs in real-time and passes them to the managing rules. The managing rules use the KPIs to make intelligent decisions to help coordinate and synchronize all of the business processes and user actions to reach the defined management objectives. The system also allows the management team to monitor KPIs in real-time and intervene or override the managing rules if necessary.
C-Port on SchoolStream's platform allows you to access all your automated business processes from one place. It provides an intuitive mobile and desktop interface with dynamic views based on each individual's authority. It is designed to reduce the learning curve with an intuitive interface design (no menu necessary). It has three main components：
2. Collaborative Mail (C-Mail) — a centralize place list out all instances in the automated business processes that require your input or actions
3. Calendar — Allow you to search by dates for any business instances you have processed or authority to access in the system. Calendar also allows you to initiate time- related events like leave request, different timecard, ttc. You can also export the events generated in SchoolStream to your own Outlook, Google calendars, etc.