SchoolStream Certified Distributor Program is designed to let an individual or company who has significant experience in the US education industry to help school districts save cost and increase efficiency by using SchoolStream's Collaborative Network Platform cloud solutions, and at the same time make ample annual revenue.
The program will provide you with all the support and training that you need to effectively market SchoolStream's Total Business Process Automation Platform solutions and assure your targeted clients in the distribution area are protected only for you.
SchoolStream Certified Distributor can build their revenue base through:
- Significant commission on the first year subscription fee for new clients
- Continuous commission on annual subscription fee of the existing clients
SchoolStream will provide periodic product training to keep you up-to-date on the newest solutions we developed for districts nationwide. Our sales and marketing training seminars will inform you how to leverage the company's marketing programs to assist you with selling more. SchoolStream will also invite you to an annual Distributor Conference to reward your year's effort and provide a chance to network and exchange experience with other regional distributors.
If you or your company is already in the education industry, why not leverage your experience and connections to generate more consistent revenue for years to come.
- Extensive experience and connections in the education industry
- Understanding of K-12 C-level decision makers' operations and paradigm
- Has proven marketing and sales experience and capacity in the education industry
- Familiar with on-line demonstration tools : GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.
- Capable of learning how to use cloud-based IT products
- Facility-ownership that matches with SchoolStream Distributor Facility Setup Requirement Standard
- Company directly markets and sells products or services to the education industry
- Has proven marketing and sales experience and capacity
- Marketing and sales staff is familiar with on-line demonstration tools : GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.
- Marketing and sales staff are capable of learning how to use cloud based IT products
- Facility-ownership that matches with SchoolStream's Distributor Facility Setup Requirement Standard
How to become a distributor?
- Fill out the SchoolStream's Certified Distributor on-line application
- SchoolStreamcn will contact qualified candidates for an on-line interview for final approval
- Complete SchoolStream's Certified Distributor registration process
- Attend SchoolStream's Certified Distributor Training Program and pass the evaluation
- Receive SchoolStream's Certified Distributor certificate and start your business
- Attend and pass SchoolStream's annual Certified Distributor Re-certification Program to continuously maintain your status